Printing problems are caused due to the incompatibility of drivers, setting problems and non updation of the printers. Whenever there is some problem with the printer, you will get an error, which may be in numeric or text form. Each number or text refers to a distinct problem. For eg: If you have a Canon Printer installed on Mac OS, which is not working properly and you are getting the error code as Canon Printer Error Code-50. This error code is generated due to the limitation of Canon's UFR2 driver to work on OS X even if it is later on transferred to XP.
List of some Canon Pixma Printer Error Codes:
- E2-2 No paper (ASF)
- E3-3 Paper jam
- E4 No ink
- E5-5 The ink cartridges are not installed or a non-supported ink cartridge is installed, or the ink cartridges are not installed properly
- E8 Waste ink absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full
- E9 The connected digital camera / video camera does not support Camera Direct Printing
- E14 The Ink cartridges whose destination are wrong
- E15 Ink cartridge is not installed
- E16 - Ink remaining is unknown
- E16 -E19 Failed to scan head alignment sheet
- Printer Error code 20, 30- Printer not activated
- E22, Printer error 5100 - Carriage error
- E23 Paper feed error
- E24 Purge unit error
- E25 ASF(cam) sensor error
- E26 Internal temperature rise error
- E27 Waste ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full
- E28 Ink cartridge temperature rise error
- E29 EEPROM error
- E33 Paper feed position error
- E35 15 USB Host VBUD overcurrent error - USB
- E37 17 Abnormal motor driver error
- E40 20 Other hardware error
- E42 22 Scanner error
All these canon printer error codes and messages display on your screen due to some technical fault with your printer. At iGennie, we provide you complete help and support for diagnosing your printers and troubleshooting printer errors. Be it a inkjet or a laser printer, our technicians are capable of troubleshooting all printer errors.
Whether you are getting printer error with your Canon or Brother, Epson or Lexmark, just give us a call at our printer support number, +1-800-837-0451 (toll free) and get relieved from all your issues with your printer.
Our tech support services for troubleshooting printer errors also include:
- Complete technical support for printers
- Tech support for troubleshooting printer driver issues
- Expert advice for selecting the correct driver for your printer
- Installation of the most compatible printer driver on your computer
- Repair of incompatible printer drivers
- Support for installing latest printer driver updates to prevent any printer problem
For any kind of help and support for your printer, you can call us on our toll free technical support +1-800-837-0451 (Toll Free) or can email us on our online support at email@example.com.
iGennie specializes in rectifying all types of printer errors, be it printer spooler error, printer technical error or printer driver error. The technicians at iGennie are highly educated and are capable of fixing all printer error codes.
iGennie Premium Support Includes :
- Installation & repair of your Operating system.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting of your hardware issues.
- PC optimization for best PC performance.
- Protection against spyware, virus, adware, etc.
- Software as well as peripheral troubleshooting.
- The internet related issues and troubleshooting.
24x7 availability of Excellent Tech Support
for 365 days. iGennie certified engineer provides you the resolution of the issue with proper explanation of the cause and reason, so that it can be avoided later. No need to wait on Phone to connect to a representative of iGennie which is maintaining good resolution rate in the industry.
Call iGennie at +1-800-837-0451 for FREE and get Expert Advice