Stop Error Message With Error Code 0x0000034, When You Start Windows 7
While starting Windows 7, you may receive the following error message:
Info: The Windows Boot Configuration Data file is missing required information
This error occurs when either of the below given conditions become true:
- The Boot\BCD file present on the active partition is missing or damaged. .
- The Windows Boot Manager (Bootmgr) entry is absent from the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) store.
Resolving this error requires the step by step following of the below given method:
Method I: Repair the BCD store using the Startup Repair option
- Insert the Windows installation disc in your computer disc drive
- Select all the details that you are prompted to enter and click Next
- Click Repair your computer and select the operating system you want to repair and click on it
- Click Startup Repair
- Restart your computer after you are done with the Startup Repair
For any kind of information or support regarding the implementation of the Startup Repair option, contact iGennie tech support for computers at +1-855-512-4808 (toll free). The iGennie technicians will help you with the complete repairing of the BCD store.
If the above given method does not resolve your problem due to any reason, you may try other methods as well, such as Rebuilding the BCD store using Bootrec.exe tool, or manually by using the Bcdedit.exe tool. For complete information and support for using these methods, call iGennie computer technical support at its toll free customer support number +1-855-512-4808. The iGennie technicians will provide you complete help and support for rebuilding the BCD store using the above given methods.
Call iGennie at +1-855-512-4808 for FREE and get Expert Advice